Monday, May 7, 2007

Follow-up On Cell Phones

I have applied to the DMOZ Open Directory Project for inclusion in it's directory. I will be able to help more people and learn from a larger group of instructors.

I have an update on the phones mentioned the other night. The phones were supposed to arrive today; but did not! My wife made some calls and followed up with Sprint PCS. When she finished we are to receive the four phones now with NO cost and even had the connection charges forgiven!

I love my wife and she is a great negotiator. One of the essential elements in saving money today is the ability to stay focused and hold the business you deal with accountable to you as the consumer. Please make the companies you deal with do what is advertised and expected. When or if that understanding differs, make a personally favorable request as large as possible. Many times the business will drop charges or lower them to cost. Please don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks and come back.

www.aray456.MyWorldResults.com

No comments: